New permission manager and control panel for partners [1.23.0]
New updates for 4HSE, new permit levels and control panel
Latest release of the 4hse platform version v.1.23.0..
New user permit level “manager”
The new level of manager permit allows users with this permission to be restricted by admin users, to only manage data for locations and people.
They do not have access to the administrative section of the project (Project Info), therefore they cannot manage payments, change plans, view invoices or manage users. To use this permit all that is required is to find the tab USERS in Project Info, add or modify the desired user, assign the manager role and click on save.
On the other hand if you want to assign the manager role to a user regarding one specific location, again in the USERS section of Project Info, just click twice on the location, change the role and click on save.
Partner Control Panel
A control panel has been designed and added for clients who sign a partnership with 4hse, enabling the partners to create one or more projects according to the agreement.
This panel is composed of:
- A project section where it is possible to add projects, the maximum number depends on the plan.
- An operator section where it is possible to add users who can be associated to one of these 3 user groups:
- user: upon entry, the user is automatically added to this group and cannot be removed. It indicates the partner profile it belongs to.
- manager: only users within this group can access and manage projects, but they cannot access the administrative section.
- admin: only users in the admin group can access the administrative section (partner control panel)
- an invoice section to access invoices to pay or be paid
- a payment section to manage the types of payment and invoicing data
- a subscription section which contains all the information regarding the subscription, such as: plan chosen, the amount and the invoice period.